Recipe Calamari with sour cream and onions
Squid with sour cream Squid is an affordable andA very useful dietary product. Meat squid has a comprehensive positive effect on the body due to the high content of proteins, vitamins and trace elements. Squid can be safely recommended to everyone who adheres to a healthy diet, diet and even for a children's table. The fineness of the preparation of squid is not to overdo it with heat treatment, otherwise the tender and elastic meat can become resembling rubber. Prepare squid by this recipe is not difficult. This dish can be both a snack option for a festive table, and a daily dish for every day, the taste of such squid will be loved by many!
- Squid 500g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Water 2 l
- Salt 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Fresh dill 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare you will need: squid, onion, sour cream, vegetable oil, black pepper and dill greens for decoration.
- Step 2 Cut the onions into rings.
- Step 3 In a saucepan of boiling water, add a spoonful of salt and run the squid carcass for exactly 1 minute! Squids must not be cleaned beforehand, in the boiling water the skin is folded and easily leaves.
- Step 4 Get the squid from the boiling water and put it in a container with cold water, then rinse with running water, removing the insides and cartilaginous arrows.
- Step 5 Cut the calamari into rings, 0.5 cm thick.
- Step 6 On the vegetable oil fry the onions.
- Step 7 Add chopped squid and fry under the lid for 2 minutes.
- Step 8 Add 3 tablespoons sour cream, 0.5 tablespoon salt and black ground pepper, then fry over medium heat without covering the lid for 5 minutes. The dish should be served cold, sprinkling with dill.