Quick Meat Pie Recipe
Meat pie on waffle cakes This meatPie is good both hot and cold! It is prepared very quickly, due to the finished waffle cakes, which are smeared with potato and minced meat, it keeps the shape, but the cakes are completely dissolved in the cooking process and can not be heard in the finished pie! Instead of pork, you can use chicken or turkey fillet, and decorate the pie can be at will, or simply cut into portions and pour sour cream!
- Pork forcemeat 600 g
- Potatoes 5 pcs.
- Wafer crust 65 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- White onion 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Salt 0.75 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make a quick meat pieWe will need pork forcemeat, chicken egg, potatoes (small size), onion, garlic, waffle cakes (about 7-8 cakes), salt, black pepper.
- Step 2 Clean potatoes, rub on a coarse grater.
- Step 3 Onions and garlic are cleaned, crushed and added to ground meat.
- Step 4 Also in minced meat, add rubbed potatoes, drive in an egg, salt and pepper.
- Step 5 Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Step 6 On two sheets of foil, laid cross-to-cross spread the first waffle cake, grease a thin layer of minced meat.
- Step 7 So do until the shortcakes and stuffing will not end.
- Step 8 We wrap the cake in foil, not tightly.
- Step 9 Bake in preheated to 200 C oven for about 1 hour. Remove the foil and turn the cake over a flat, wide dish.
- Step 10 We can decorate the ready cake at will and serve as a hot dish or as a snack in a cold form.