Cupcake banana with walnuts
Banana cupcake Some of us remember times,When bananas were really exotic fruits for us, it was not often to get them, having stood a huge queue. I remember my first acquaintance with them. Having bought absolutely green bananas, my mother put them on the stove to ripen. Without curiosity, I decided to try one. After experiencing a mixture of surprise and disgust, I did not try them for more than a few years, no matter how they tried to convince me that bananas are green and bananas are ripe - these are completely different things. Now I treat them exactly, without much enthusiasm, but I like baking with them. And often bake a banana cake for your family. Especially if the bananas are stale, recur and become not too presentable externally. He "leaves" immediately, without having had time to cool down. My home does not care that the banana cupcake should cool down to show its taste in all its glory. You can add more chocolate crumbs to the dough or pour the finished banana cake with the melted white chocolate. But this is already a festive option.
- Flour, wheat 250 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Sugar 180g
- Butter 60 g
- Walnut 60 g
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Baking Powder 1.5 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the cake, you need flour, eggs, sugar, bananas, walnuts and softened butter.
- Step 2 Tear sugar with butter.
- Step 3 Introduce eggs one by one - mixing the mass well.
- Step 4 Then add the baking powder and portions of the sifted flour.
- Step 5 2-3 handfuls of walnuts coarsely chopped.
- Step 6 2 mash the ripe large banana with a fork in mashed potatoes.
- Step 7 Add the nuts and banana puree to the dough.
- Step 8 It's good to mix everything - the mass should become homogeneous.
- Step 9 Lubricate the baking mold with butter, and then put the dough.
- Step 10 Bake in a preheated oven for up to 170 ° C for 45-60 minutes, ready to check with a wooden skewer (it must leave the ready dough dry).