Clafouty recipe with cherries
French dessert with berries Clafuti presentsA classic French dessert that came to us from the French region of Limousin, which combines elements of pie and casseroles. It is prepared from fresh fruits, which are then poured with a dough very similar to pancake. The original recipe assumes as a filler a fresh cherry or sweet cherry and necessarily with bones (it is believed that it adds flavor, but enjoying such a dessert is quite difficult!). Clafuti is often called a pie, but in its consistency it is more like a thick pancake with stuffing or even a pudding. As a filling, you can use any fruit (even canned) apples, pears, peaches, apricots - the main cut from the size of a cherry. But if you connect the fantasy, you can safely cook and "salty" klafuti, for example with zucchini and zucchini - will get a tender casserole for breakfast or dinner! In cooking this dessert is very simple - the main thing is to knead the dough properly. It should turn out to be homogeneous, smooth, liquid enough and without lumps, so all products must be introduced in small pieces and mixed well with a whisk! It is also important that the ready klafuti cool completely in the form, this will allow it to be easily removed (it will settle a little during cooling, but it does not affect the taste at all). Try to cook klafuti with cherries - it's very simple and delicious!
- Wheat Flour 130 g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Cherry 500 g
- Sugar 150g
- Milk 300 ml
- Butter 20 g
- Step 1 For cooking klafuti we take flour, sugar, milk, fresh cherries and eggs.
- Step 2 Cherry well rinse, dry, remove bones.
- Step 3 Connect 120 grams of sugar and eggs.
- Step 4 It's good to whip everything in a homogeneous mass with a whisk.
- Step 5 In portions, add the sifted flour.
- Step 6 Constantly whisk the mass with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Step 7 Then, in small portions, enter the milk.
- Step 8 You should get a homogeneous, rather liquid dough.
- Step 9 Lubricate the baking dish with butter, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar, lay cherries and sprinkle berries with 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Step 10 Pour all the prepared dough.
- Step 11 Bake in a preheated oven to 210 ° C for 35-40 minutes. Ready klafuti before serving cool in the form.