Recipe Cake "Snake"
- Sugar - 3 cups (1 cup for a light crust, 1 cup for a dark cake, 1 glass for a cream)
- Egg - 4 pieces (2 eggs for a light crust and 2 for a dark one)
- Sour cream - 2.5 cups (0.5 cups for a light crust, 1 glass for a dark crust and 1 glass for a cream)
- Flour - 2.5 glasses (1 cup for a light crust and 1.5 cups for a dark crust)
- Soda - 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa - 2 Art. Spoons
- Drinking - 2 items. Spoons (the boiling should be red)
- Vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Kiwi - 500 Grams
So, I tell you the secret of cooking the cake"Snake" at home. 1. First, prepare the dough for a light crust (it will represent a flower bed). Well beat up sugar and eggs, after the sugar is well dissolved - gradually add sour cream and flour. All carefully mix, the dough should have the consistency of sour cream. We cover the baking tray with baking paper, lubricate it with oil, then pour out the dough. The bake is baked for 25 minutes, the temperature is 180 degrees. 2. For the preparation of a dark cake, likewise, beat eggs with sugar, gradually add flour, sour cream, cocoa, soda, extinguished with vinegar. The dough should be more liquid than in the first case. Pour the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake about 30 minutes, the temperature is 180 degrees. 3. To prepare the cream you need to beat well into a homogeneous mass of sour cream, sugar, jam, vanilla sugar. 4. Dark and light cakes cut into cubes. We form from them on a tray the shape of a snake. Lubricating cream. 5. Kiwi cut into circles, from them we will make "Snake's skin". For the eyes we use berries. 6. Lay the kiwi over the cake. Then put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, so that it is well soaked. Our cake is ready. Have a nice tea!