Recipe Italian Salad
A delicious combination of chicken, cucumber and cheeseItalian cuisine at all times was glorified not only by travelers, but also by famous poets and writers. Saturated and tart aromas of Italian cuisine excite appetite and awaken fantasy. But it is much simpler and more democratic than the cuisine of many other European countries, and the preparation of many traditional Italian dishes is distinguished by the simplicity and unpretentiousness of the ingredients. This applies to such hot dishes as pasta or lasagna, and the famous Italian salads, the indispensable ingredient of which is cheese - the world famous visiting card of Italian cuisine. Perhaps, in addition to cheese, when mentioning Italian cuisine, olive oil comes to mind, which is filled with an absolute majority of salads. Mayonnaise is used for dressing Italian salad, but in order not to deviate from traditions, it can be prepared by yourself in olive oil or you can buy ready-made olive mayonnaise. You can also use boiled chicken meat, but with the smoked breast taste and aroma of Italian salad turns out to be especially piquant.
- Chicken breast smoked 200 g
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Eggs chicken 5 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Table vinegar 2 tbsp. L.
- Mayonnaise 50 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the Italian salad, we need cucumbers, chicken breast, smoked eggs, hard cheese, onions and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Step 3 Eggs boil hard (10 minutes from the boiling point), and then cut into strips.
- Step 4 1 wash a large cucumber, peel it if it is dark and hard, and cut into strips.
- Step 5 1 cut a small onion into thin half rings, pour vinegar (preferably apple) and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 6 Cheese is rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Step 7 Combine the breast, eggs, cucumber, cheese and onions (vinegar from the onions will not be needed) and add 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Step 8 Mix everything thoroughly, add salt to Italian salad to taste.