Recipe Tenerife Salad
Salad cocktail with shrimps One day my sonAsked to help him with a romantic dinner about the anniversary of his future wife. Then Tenerife salad was prepared for the first time and since then has taken a strong place on the festive table. Tenerife salad is prepared as a salad cocktail, dressed with light mayonnaise dressing with orange and spices. Serve it better in kremankah or beautiful glasses. This salad is easy to prepare for a small friendly company or for a festive evening tete-a-tete.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Shrimp frozen 500g
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Hazelnut 30 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Nutmeg 2gr
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 For a salad we will need: shrimp, banana, any green salad, orange juice, mayonnaise, hazelnut, pepper and nutmeg.
- Step 2 I use boiled-frozen prawns, dip them into boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes (no more!) After boiling.
- Step 3 Clear the shrimp from the shell, remove the head.
- Step 4 Cut the banana in thin circles.
- Step 5 Squeeze the juice of the orange, add it to mayonnaise, season with freshly ground pepper and nutmeg and beat the sauce until smooth.
- Step 6 Washed and dried salad riped pieces on the bottom of the kremankas, straighten the beautiful parts of the sheet to the edges of the cremans.
- Step 7 We lay a wreath or chaotically shrimp mixed with bananas.
- Step 8 Dressing the salad with sauce, without stirring, we add a little chopped hazelnut from above. Salad is ready, the edge of the kremanka can be decorated with shrimps, hanging them like hooks, or a mug of orange.