Recipe Sweet stuffed apples, baked in puff
Apples in a fur coat Sweet apples with a filling fromNuts, honey and dried apricots, baked in a "coat" of puff pastry - an excellent dessert that will delight both children and adults! This dessert reminds me of pies, where there is a thin dough and a lot, a lot of tasty, sweet fruit stuffing! Apples during cooking are well baked (due to holes in the dough), become soft, and the filling gives them the necessary sweetness! Be sure to sprinkle the ready apples in the sugar powder test! Sweetheads, I highly recommend!
- Apple 9 pcs.
- Dough puff yeast 500 g
- Walnut walnuts 0.5 tbsp.
- Dried apricots 70 g
- Honey 2.5 tbsp. L.
- Sugar powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Step 1 To prepare these wonderful apples inTest we will need such products: not large sweet strong apples, puff yeast dough, walnut kernels, liquid honey, egg yolk for lubrication, powdered sugar, dried apricots.
- Step 2 Chopped apricots, kernels of walnuts also finely chopped with a knife.
- Step 3 We connect and mix dried apricots, nuts, liquid honey.
- Step 4 Apples (sweet, hard) are peeled off, peel off the core in each apple with a special knife.
- Step 5 Puff the yeast dough into a layerApproximately 0.5-0.7 cm thick, with a knife or roller for dough, we make frequent short cuts in it (due to them, hot air will get inside the "pies" and apples will be baked without problems!).
- Step 6 Cut the dough with a sharp knife into 9 equal squares (by the number of apples), lay out on each of the apple, inside which lay out the previously prepared sweet stuffing.
- Step 7 Raise the edges of the dough, press them against each other, wrapping up each apple.
- Step 8 Spread the apples in the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment for baking or on a silicone mat. Lubricate with yolk.
- Step 9 Bake at 180 ° C for about 35 minutes. Before serving, stuffed apples in the dough generously sprinkled with powdered sugar. We serve dessert for tea or milk! Delicious!