The recipe for Bananas in caramel
We cook a delicious dessert - bananas in caramelThe preparation of bananas will not take much time, the main thing is not to allow caramel to burn out and not to overexpose the bananas in it on fire, so that their form is preserved! Thus, you can prepare other fruits (well suited apple, orange slices, pear slices)! Instead of sesame, you can sprinkle dessert with poppy seeds or ground cinnamon.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Butter 30 g
- Sugar 5 tbsp. L.
- Boiled water 3 tbsp. L.
- Sesame white 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make bananas in caramel we need sugar, bananas, butter, sesame for sprinkling and boiled water.
- Step 2 Clean the bananas. We cut across each banana into three identical parts.
- Step 3 In the frying pan pour out the sugar, add the boiled water and throw a piece of butter. We put on medium fire and begin to cook caramel. Constantly stir.
- Step 4 After 3 minutes our caramel looks like this.
- Step 5 After another 3 minutes the caramel foam well and becomes thicker. Continue cooking, reducing the fire from medium to slow, do not stop stirring.
- Step 6 And then in 3 minutes the caramel became thick, got a characteristic color and aroma. In total, it took me 9 minutes.
- Step 7 In the finished caramel immediately lay out pieces of bananas.
- Step 8 We keep bananas in caramel over low heat,Gently turning from side to side, about 1-1.5 minutes. Remove from the fire and serve to the table, sprinkled with sesame and watering caramel, left in the pan.