Recipe Homemade lemonade
Summer refreshing drink What is lemonade orOranjad, no one needs to explain, because everyone from childhood knows the taste of this refreshing fizzy drink. The very word "lemonade" is French, it settled in the Russian language in the seventeenth century, denoting any drink that contains lemon tincture or lemon juice. But over time this concept has spread to many other soft drinks, prepared on the basis of various berry and fruit extracts, juices, tinctures. Modern lemonade rarely contains natural ingredients, they are replaced by various dyes, identical to natural flavors and other "chemistry". Therefore, we suggest that you prepare the lemonade yourself. It will not be carbonated, but will satisfy the taste of the finickiest lover of refreshing drinks, perfectly quench your thirst on a hot day, and will not cause harm to health. On the contrary, such home-made lemonade will only strengthen your immunity and raise your spirits. If you are not afraid for your throat, then it is desirable to drink it strongly chilled, you can even add ice cubes to the glass. The amount of sugar can be varied to your liking in one direction or another.
- Lemon 3 pcs.
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp.
- Mint fresh 1 bunch
- Water 3 l
- Step 1 To prepare the lemonade we take 3 lemons, a small bunch of mint and half a cup of sugar - this is the amount of food per 3 liters of water.
- Step 2 Lemons are well washed and peeled off them.
- Step 3 Then remove the white peel from the lemons, and cut the pulp and squeeze well to extract the maximum amount of lemon juice.
- Step 4 Water in a saucepan with a volume of 3 liters bring to a boil, add zest, lemons with juice, sugar and mint (mint wash and tear). Cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat and cool.
- Step 5 Ready to filter the drink, serve with ice cubes and a sprig of mint.