Oatmeal cookies with raisins
Raisins, oatmeal, sugar - oatmeal cookies Perhaps,You heard an old anecdote about how, to the doctor's question, what could he have poisoned so badly, the reveler-student replied that most likely it was oatmeal cookies, with which he ate vodka first, then beer, and when it ended it was also a home-brew. Of course, everyone understands perfectly well that this is a joke, from which it follows that this cookie can not be poisoned. On the contrary, oatmeal cookies are almost as useful as porridge from this amazing cereal, which all dieticians of the world recommend. And if you eat a few oatmeal cookies instead of a bowl of Herculean porridge in the morning, after drinking a glass of milk, then until the lunch hour you will have enough strength and energy to do your own business. Historians of cooking consider that oatmeal cookies appeared in the person's diet almost at the same time as bread. True, at first oatmeal cookies were not sweet, only a long time later they began to put sugar and various additives - nuts, raisins, candied fruits. In Russia, oatmeal cookies, which were baked in St. Petersburg, were especially famous, followed even specially from other cities. Now the food industry also produces a lot of varieties of oatmeal delicacies, but how can such a cookie match that which you bake with your own hands and give to breakfast even warm.
- Butter 100 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar powder 0.5 tbsp.
- Brown sugar 0.5 tbsp.
- Wheat Flour 150 g
- Oat flakes 0.5 tbsp.
- Water boiled 0.5 tbsp.
- Raisin light 2 handful
- Step 1 For the preparation of oatmeal cookies we need oat flakes, sugar, flour, raisins and egg. Butter should be at room temperature, raisins should be taken small and pitted.
- Step 2 Mix and mix well the butter, sugar powder and brown sugar.
- Step 3 Egg slightly beat.
- Step 4 Add the egg to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Step 5 Then add 0.5 cups of warm water, flour, oat flakes and raisins.
- Step 6 Mix the dough well until smooth. If the dough turns liquid, you can add a couple of spoons of flour and oatmeal.
- Step 7 Cover the baking tray with baking paper, grease it with butter. Table false lay the dough in the form of cakes at a distance of 2-3 cm from each other - it turns out 20-22 pieces.
- Step 8 Bake in a preheated to 180 ° C oven for 20-25 minutes.