Pate of smoked trout
Pate of smoked trout Today's recipeSlightly different from the original fish pate, something I ruled out, something added. But in general I can say that the snack was a success. Very delicate, moderately fat, then what should be in the morning for toast or in the evening say ... to tea, and someone prefers to have a snack with such pate and stronger drinks. But, not about that. About cooking. Instead of trout you can take any fish, although herring (with herring will be a distant relative forshmak), the taste will not spoil. If desired, and even insist, chop the ready-made pate still dill, it will add flavor and slightly different taste of snacks. About taste. Ready-made pate is perfectly combined with all kinds of bakery products, white bread, rye, bread, crackers ... everything you like. Such a pate can be taken with you to nature, I wanted to clarify that in nature it should be eaten quickly, but then I thought that such an excellent snack would not be left for such a long time. In general, my wish is invariable. Try, fantasize, surprise your family and friends!
- Trout smoked 250 g
- Cheese, cream 150 g
- Butter 100 g
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp. L.
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Step 1 You will need: smoked trout (remember that you can take the fish at your discretion), cream cheese, butter, half lemon juice, dill.
- Step 2 Cut the trout into cubes to make it easier to grind.
- Step 3 Squeeze out half a lemon juice.
- Step 4 Pour fish, butter, cheese and lemon juice into a blender and chop until a puree state.
- Step 5 Put the prepared pate in a container, cover with a food film and send it to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Step 6 Cut the baguette into slices about 1.5-2 cm thick. And fry (in a toaster, in a skillet, in the oven ...).
- Step 7 Serve the pate on the toasted bread slices, decorating with a sprig of dill.