Cottage cheese dessert with pineapple
Dessert of cottage cheese with slicesPineapples will surprise with its extraordinary lightness, tenderness and pleasant structure. The dessert turned out not cloying. The main ingredients - cottage cheese and sour cream should be exceptionally fresh, as they are not subjected to heat treatment. Cottage cheese took a fat homemade, without grains, soft. Instead of pineapple juice, the liquid remaining from canned pineapple is suitable. Before serving, decorate the dessert to your taste.
- Curd 100 g
- Sour cream 50 g
- Gelatine 5 g
- Pineapple canned 100 g
- Pineapple juice 100 ml
- Condensed milk 70 g
- Step 1 Prepare pineapples, gelatin, liquid from pineapple, sour cream fat content of 30%, condensed milk, cottage cheese.
- Step 2 Pour gelatin with pineapple liquid or juice. Leave to swell for 45-60 minutes. To warm up a little, that the mass became homogeneous, but not boiled. Allow to cool.
- Step 3 Cottage cheese whipped together with sour cream and condensed milk.
- Step 4 Add the dissolved gelatin. Mix.
- Step 5 Add the pineapples, cut into small cubes. Mix.
- Step 6 Distribute the curd mass to kremankam or other forms. For several hours put in the refrigerator.