Recipe Carp roasted
We cook the carafe River carp - veryA common fish in the cities near the river. Despite its plebeian origin and democratic price, this fish is quite popular in cooking everyday dishes, as it has a very pleasant sweet taste. There are a lot of options for making roasted crucian carp and I want to show you one of them. Carp cooked this way, retains a delicate taste, but loses its unpleasant addition in the form of small stones, and the onion filling gives it juiciness - try it!
- Carp river 1000 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Salt 4 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the roasted crucian you will need: river carp, vegetable oil for frying, onion and salt.
- Step 2 Remove the fish from the scales, remove the gills and completely gut (including the bubble and caviar - their place will be taken by the onion).
- Step 3 To make small bones brittle, the dorsal and caudal parts need to be cut diagonally, cutting the meat to the ridge. Rib bones should not be cut because they are too large.
- Step 4 Then make the same incisions in the otherSide, so that the shape of the diamonds is obtained. The same on the other side. After that, the fish should be salted, but be careful - the cut fish should be salted much less - a pinch of salt on each side will be enough.
- Step 5 While the fish is salted, cut the onion into thin half-rings.
- Step 6 Start the fish.
- Step 7 And send it to the frying pan with the red-hot oil.
- Step 8 Fry under a lid on high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Serve with your favorite side dish in a hot form.