Recipe Cocktail "Ginger Pop"
- Vodka - 30-45 Grams (usual or ginger)
- Lime juice - 25 Grams (freshly squeezed)
- Ginger syrup - 30 Grams (prepared separately from water, sugar and grated ginger)
- Cream-soda - 1 glass
- Ginger root - 1 Slice (for decoration)
- Ice cubes - 1 Glass (for a shaker)
- Water - 2.5 cups (for ginger syrup)
- Sugar - 1 glass (for ginger syrup)
- Root ginger grated - 1 glass (for ginger syrup)
1. First of all, cook the ginger syrup. To do this, wash the ginger root and grate it on a fine grater. Fold all the components of the syrup into a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat. Tomite on fire for another 10 minutes, and after let the syrup cool down. 2. Fresh limes squeeze by hand just before mixing the cocktail - so you get the most exquisite taste. Do not be afraid if a little pulp gets into the juice. 3. In a shaker with ice, mix the ginger syrup, vodka, juice and shake it vigorously. 4. A high transparent glass filled with ice cubes. Crushed ice looks more impressive. 5. Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass, top up the remaining space with cream-soda and serve the masterpiece to guests.