Pea soup with hunting sausage recipe
Pea soup with sausages Traditionally peaSoup is cooked with smoked products, but for this you need to take care of in advance to buy an excellent quality loin or ribs. And what if you suddenly wanted a hearty soup with a pleasant smoked aroma - to postpone cooking before visiting the meat department? Do not - try to cook a soup with semi-smoked sausages, which, for sure, you have in the refrigerator, such as hunting sausages. Pea soup with hunting sausages is closest to the original recipe of the Dutch pea soup, which is characterized by a density, in which, for several minutes before the preparation, chopped smoked sausages are added.
- Peas dry crushed 270 g
- Water 2.5 l
- Sausages hunting 350g
- Potatoes 3 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Bay leaf 2 pcs.
- Pepper black with peas 10 pcs.
- Step 1 To prepare you need: 1.5 cups peeled peas, hunting sausages, potatoes, onions, carrots, vegetable oil, bay leaves, peppercorns and greens for decoration.
- Step 2 Peel and cut the potatoes, carrots and onions into cubes. Hunting sausages cut into circles.
- Step 3 Boil the water, add salt, run the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, then add the washed peas, bay leaf and peppercorn, cook under the lid on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Step 4 On the vegetable oil fry the onions and carrots.
- Step 5 When the peas become soft, add the carrots, onions and sausages, then cook for another 10 minutes.