Recipe for squid rings in beer batter
Squid in batter Calamari rings are good at onceAfter cooking in a hot form, and already cooled down! A lager based on a light beer is just perfect - it does not spread on a scovro, but tightly envelops the squid rings. In the finished form, the dish turns golden, tender and tasty! In such batter, you can fry vegetables, fish and other seafood. Serve the squid rings with various sauces and enjoy!
- Squid 300 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Beer light 125 ml
- Wheat Flour 125 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Sunflower refined oil 300 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the squid rings in beer batter, we need light beer, eggs, wheat flour, 2 peeled squid carcasses, sunflower refined roasting oil and salt.
- Step 2 In the flour add salt and drive the eggs.
- Step 3 Mix and pour in a light beer.
- Step 4 Using a corolla, we knead a homogeneous smooth fillet, in a consistency resembling a dough, a bit more liquid than for pancakes.
- Step 5 Squid rings are poured with boiling water for 2 minutes, then cut into thin rings approximately 0.7 cm.
- Step 6 We dip the rings in the batter.
- Step 7 Fry portions in large quantities of sunflower refined oil over medium heat from two sides to a golden color.
- Step 8 We serve a snack with sauces.