Recipe French potatoes
One of the options for cooking potatoesIn French No one knows why this dish is so called and that it is French. In Russian, it would be called a potato casserole into which everyone, except potatoes, puts what he likes or just what is in the fridge. If there is good meat and cheese - very good, if they are not, then you can simply pour the chopped potatoes with the egg whipped with salt and pepper. Believe me, it's also very tasty. Therefore, each family has its own potato recipe in French, which differs not only in the set of ingredients, but also in their ratio. And yet, sometimes you want to cook and eat something new, not like usual. Look at our variant of cooking potatoes in French. Perhaps that's the way you have not done it yet and would like to try this potato in French. This dish perfectly suits both for a family dinner and for a festive dinner - it is quickly and easily prepared without requiring any special tricks, it is very satisfying and tasty, and with a certain skill it is also beautiful. If you are an adherent of exceptionally healthy food, then prepare the potatoes in French under the lid. In this case, the dish will be more likely stewed, without appetizing, but not very useful crusts from above.
- Potatoes 8 pcs.
- Pork tenderloin 500 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare potatoes in French, we need potatoes, pork (it can be beef and chicken), hard cheese and a couple of spoons of mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Finely chop the meat and cut it off lightly.
- Step 3 2 large bulbs to peel and cut into rings.
- Step 4 Cheese is rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Step 5 Peel potatoes and cut into slices 2-3 mm thick.
- Step 6 In a large bowl, combine the onions, potatoes and 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Mix everything well by adding salt and pepper.
- Step 8 Cover the baking tray with a piece of baking paper, lay out the meat on it.
- Step 9 Put the mixture of onions and potatoes on the meat.
- Step 10 Sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
- Step 11 Cook in a preheated to 180 ° C oven for 50-55 minutes.