Recipe for Cucumber Rolls
Cucumber appetizer Cooking festiveOriginal snacks in summer and autumn, when in abundance cheap or even their own vegetables and greens are a complete pleasure. You can fantasize and invent non-stop. Stuffed tomatoes, boats made of colorful Bulgarian pepper, canapé with eggplant - everything is juicy, tasty and incredibly useful! And here is a new idea - rolls of fresh cucumbers. The combination of these juicy vegetables with cream cheese, pink pepper and herbs gives a very interesting, original taste. And the unusual design of this snack will not leave any of your guests indifferent. Do not be afraid of the presence of pink pepper peas in a recipe of cucumber rolls. This is generally not pepper, but a special, very fragrant spice, representing the dried or pickled berries of the tree of Schinus terebinthifolius, which grows in hot Brazil. They are not burning, like black or red pepper, but sweet, with a barely perceptible peppery taste. You can add them not entirely, but pre-crush them with the plane of the knife. But decorating cucumber rolls is still better with whole peas.
- Cucumbers 3 pcs.
- Cheese, creamy 100 g
- Dill fresh 0.5 bunch
- Green onion 0.25 bunch
- Pink pepper 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 For a snack, 3-4 smooth cucumbers, greens, creamy soft cheese and a handful of pink pepper will be needed.
- Step 2 Cucumbers are well washed, cut into thin strips, sprinkled with salt and left for 10-15 minutes to allow excess moisture to come out.
- Step 3 A few stalks of dill and 3-4 feathers of green onions are well washed, dried and finely chopped.
- Step 4 Connect the cheese, greens and 1 tbsp. L. Pink pepper.
- Step 5 Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Step 6 Cut the cucumber strips with a paper towel and wrap them in rolls with a toothpick.
- Step 7 Using a culinary bag fill cucumber rolls with cheese mixture and decorate with a pea of pepper on top. Serve with salt crackers.