Recipe Roast pork "Crown"
- Fried pork ribs - 3,6 Kilogram (in the form of a crown)
- Minced pork - 450 Grams
- Pork Sausage - 220 Grams
- Finely chopped onions - 3/4 Cups
- Butter - 3 Art. Spoons
- Peeled apples - 1/2 cups (cut into cubes)
- Finely chopped celery - 1/4 cup
- Soft bread crumb - 1 1/2 cups
- Fresh parsley - 1/2 Cups (chopped)
- Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Grated ginger - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
1. Prepare and heat a large brazier. Fry the pork ribs (wrapping the ends of bones in foil) for 2 hours at 180 ° C. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, fry the mince and the sausage until pinkish color, put it aside. In the same frying pan fry the onions in butter (until soft). Add the celery, continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Return the sausage and minced meat to the pan, add bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and ginger. Thoroughly mix everything. 2. Remove the edges from the oven. Secure them with threads or toothpicks. Lay the foil in the center of the crown, making the base for the filling. Put the meat stuffing inside the crown. Bake the crown in the oven for about 1 hour at 80-100 C. Lay the crown on a dish, serve to the table immediately.