Recipe Postal white onion sauce
Onion sauce White onion sauce perfectly suitedFasting. Although it is so tasty that it can be used in the daily menu and not during the fasting. The absence of this sour cream sauce, cream, eggs in the recipe makes it not very caloric, which can be useful for people who follow a diet. This sauce is perfect for fish, meat and vegetables!
- Onion 200 g
- Flour, wheat 20 g
- Water 250 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- White pepper powder 1 g
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 To make lean white onion sauce, we will need onions, sunflower oil, water, flour, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
- Step 3 Dissolve the flour in cold water.
- Step 4 Stir onion until transparent on vegetable oil.
- Step 5 Add the onion to the mixture with the flour. Boil.
- Step 6 Boil 7-8 minutes. At the end, add ground black and white pepper.
- Step 7 Serve with fish, vegetables, meat.