French fries from the oven
Cooking French fries French fries,Cooked in this way, at times better than French fries, cooked in a classic way in deep frying in a frying pan or in a deep fryer! All the charm is that the minimum amount of oil is used, and as a result, the potato slices are very similar to fries, with a golden crust (due to turmeric) and a soft center! Very tasty, quick and easy! I recommend!
- Potatoes 4 pcs.
- Sea salt 10 g
- Turmeric 0.3 tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare French fries from the ovenWe need large potatoes (medium and small potatoes will not work - there will be too much waste and few potato "sticks" of regular shape), sea salt, turmeric, olive oil.
- Step 2 Clean the potatoes, rinse them and wipe them dry.
- Step 3 We cut with neat little squares using the usual, and even better, knurled knife.
- Step 4 Put the potato "sticks" in a bowl, sprinkle with turmeric and pour in the olive oil. Thoroughly mix.
- Step 5 Put the potato slices on the grid for a grill in one layer.
- Step 6 Bake under the grill at 220 ° C until cooked (about 20 minutes, it all depends on the type of potatoes).
- Step 7 We serve French fries for garnish in hot form, sprinkling with large sea salt!