Horseradish sauce with cranberries
Ukrainian Wasabi Horseradish is very valuable and usefulplant. The roots of horseradish contain vitamins, essential oils, and salts. That horseradish serves as an excellent mouthwash, it is useful to take with toothache, scurvy. Essential oils, which are contained in horseradish, arouse appetite and destroy bacteria. Therefore, every housewife in the refrigerator must have a jar with this magic sauce. The root of horseradish has a sharp taste, a spiny scent. To soften the severity of horseradish can be, if you add mashed potatoes or juice of beet, apple, cranberries. Our sauce will consist of the scraped root of horseradish and mashed potatoes. Fill it with lemon juice, sugar and salt to taste. This sauce is usually served to meat, chill, sausages.
- Cranberry fresh 150 g
- Horseradish root 150 g
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare this sauce, you need to take 2 root horseradish, cranberries, lemon, salt and sugar.
- Step 2 Wash the roots of the horse-radish. Dry it. Clear. Cut into slices.
- Step 3 Grind the horseradish in the blender (you can grate it manually on a small grater).
- Step 4 Wash the cranberries. Dry it. To sort out. Pure in the blender.
- Step 5 Mix the grated horseradish root and cranberry puree. Add salt and sugar to taste. Add 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice. Mix.
- Step 6 Again simmer the sauce.
- Step 7 Put the sauce in a sterilized jar. Tightly cork. Keep refrigerated. Serve sauce with meat.