Egg Recipe baked with spinach
Quick option for breakfast! The taste of this dish is rather peculiar - from above baked eggs, similar in appearance and structure to fried eggs, and below them is spinach with onion fried in cream butter! It's so delicious! And since I love spinach in any form, this dish was included in the collection of my favorite recipes in a hurry! Indeed, 10 minutes for preparation and about 5 minutes for cooking (microwave oven for this purpose is the best, but you can bake in the oven if you cook more portions) - and the result is stunning!
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Fresh spinach 350 g
- Onion white 0.5 pcs.
- Butter 50 g
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare this fast food we will need chicken eggs, a bunch of fresh spinach, butter, white onion or onions, salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Spinach leaves are washed under cold running water, cut into pieces, and also chop the white onions.
- Step 3 Fry the onion in the butter until the onion is clear.
- Step 4 Add spinach to the frying pan and heat for about 2 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Step 5 In the batch portions for baking, lay the onions and spinach.
- Step 6 From above, drive one egg egg. Salt each egg (a pinch of salt per serving).
- Step 7 Bake in a microwave oven with power800 W for about 4.5 minutes. You can also bake in the oven. Serve hot, sprinkle with black pepper. This is a great option for a quick breakfast!</ P>