Ginger tea with marigold and cinnamon
A warming drink of Calendula is not onlyA medicinal plant, but also edible. Calendula gives the drink a slightly tart taste. That's why tea with ginger and calendula create an interesting bouquet. Cinnamon softens the composition of the drink. Hot tea with honey is a wonderful drink in the cold season. Discover the tea with calendula, its taste with bitter taste. And soon, we will get acquainted with other dishes that decorate this sunny flower.
- Calendula 10 pcs.
- Cinnamon sticks 1 stick
- Tea, green 5 g
- Boiled water 350 ml
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Step 1 To make tea, you need to take calendula flowers, one cinnamon stick, green tea without additives, ginger, water, honey.
- Step 2 Calendula flowers wash, dry, separate petals and baskets.
- Step 3 Clean and chop ginger, pour water and put on fire. From the boiling point, cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 Add the calendula, cinnamon and green tea to the brewer.
- Step 5 Pour tea with boiling water with ginger. Close the lid. To sustain 5 minutes. Tea is ready.
- Step 6 Pour tea into cups, decorate with calendula petals, dip a cinnamon stick into the cup (optional). For tea, serve sweets and honey.