Recipe Vitamin drink Tropical avocado
- Milk - 2 glasses
- Avocado - 1 piece
- Agave nectar - 2 Art. Spoons
- Tropical fruits - 1 glass (frozen)
- Vegetable protein - 1 teaspoon
- Coconut shavings - 1/2 teaspoons
1. Even if you have fresh tropical fruits at your disposal, cut them into pieces and freeze for a future cocktail, so that he gets the right temperature. 2. Agave nectar can be replaced with liquid natural honey or maple syrup. 3. Avocados must be washed, peeled and cut into small pieces to facilitate the blending process in the blender. 4. Fold all the ingredients in the bowl of the blender and mix the drink until it becomes light and homogeneous. 5. Dilute the finished vitamin drink over high glasses, if desired, it can be decorated with coconut chips or a slice of lime, and immediately served on the table.