Recipe Sour cream with white chocolate
Sour cream with white chocolateSoon the preparation for the most magical holiday - New Year will begin. So much you have to do in order to meet him with dignity and fun: buy gifts to all relatives and friends, sew a fancy dress for a child, decorate a house, get and decorate a Christmas tree. But you can not forget about the festive dinner. If the celebration of the New Year will be held not in a restaurant or visiting friends, the mistresses begin to think ahead of the New Year's menu in advance, trying not to forget about one little thing. For example, what to submit for dessert? He, like all other dishes, must be original, unusual and suitable for this particular holiday. And serve sour cream with white chocolate! It is prepared quickly, easily, but the look and taste is simply delicious. White, shiny, sourish-sweet mass will appeal to both children and adults. For younger guests, you can cook cookie-kisses by gluing them together with this sour cream with white chocolate, or pour cake or homemade cake with this cream. And for adults, pre-pour it on kremankami and serve to light wine or champagne. The cream is very nutritious and saturated, so it should be spilled literally 2 tablespoons. It will be interesting to serve cream in coffee cups or for example in fun little paper cups, or in cupcake molds. You can sprinkle as much as possible not only with white, but with milk chocolate.
- Chocolate white 110 g
- Sour Cream 170 g
- Step 1 To prepare the cream you need fresh sour cream and white chocolate.
- Step 2 Sour cream warm well.
- Step 3 100 grams of chocolate melt in a water bath.
- Step 4 Then pour the sour cream into the chocolate.
- Step 5 It's good to mix everything, the mass should become homogeneous.
- Step 6 Spread the cream on the molds (no more than 2-3 table spoons) and put in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Serve the dessert, sprinkle with the remaining grated chocolate.</ P>