Potato Snack Recipe
Boats and balls Baked potatoes areA dish that, for sure, everyone likes. A delicate aroma of baked potatoes flavored with garlic and bacon can not be compared literally with anything. A potato from a fire in the foil - yes, for this it is worth to love the camp kitchen! But on this version of baked potatoes do not end, and I suggest you cook one more - potato boats with quail eggs. Quail eggs are very useful for the body and look very original on the table. And if you bake them in potatoes - then this dish will definitely cause admiration. But I also advise you not to throw out the excess potato "boat" in vain - we also use them for the original snack.
- Potatoes 3 pcs.
- Eggs quail 6 pcs.
- Cheese hard 50g
- Butter 20 g
- Fresh dill 0.25 bunch
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Paprika sweet ground 0.5 tsp.
- Oregano dry 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 For a potato snack, we need: 3 medium potatoes, 6 quail eggs, 50 grams of hard cheese, a little butter, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika and a few sprigs of dill.
- Step 2 Boil the potatoes in the skin in lightly salted water for about 20 minutes. At this time on a fine grater we rub cheese and cut dill.
- Step 3 We take the potatoes, cool them, clean them and cut them into halves. At each halve we cut off a piece of bottom so that the "boat" can stand. We put the "boats" on the baking sheet covered with foil.
- Step 4 In each half of the potatoes, make a teaspoon a groove, sprinkle it with a piece of spices and salt. All the potato surpluses are postponed - they will be useful to us.
- Step 5 In a deepening in a potato we drive a quailEgg, sprinkle with salt and spices, grated cheese and dill. For boats, use about 3/4 of the total cheese and dill, it is also advisable to leave a portion of the spices.
- Step 6 Put the boats into the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 7 While the boats are preparing, mix the remains of cheese, dill, spices and three on a small grater, the remains of potatoes.
- Step 8 Mix the grated potatoes with cheese and greens and make balls from the resulting mixture.
- Step 9 In a frying pan, warm the butter and fry the balls from all sides to a ruddy crust. We serve the balls and the boats together.