Recipe Basil drink
Refreshing drink basil Basil isPlant, which has in its arsenal of a huge number of ways to use in different areas of human life. Basil is added to the dishes as a spice, make from it sauces, essential oils, aromatize the rooms, make medicines, cosmetics and much more. For example, in Italy, basil has always been considered a symbol of love, and in Romania, a young man who accepts as a gift from the girl a basil's stem, agrees to an engagement. In Mexico, it is believed that the basil protects from the fact that the beloved will put an eye on someone else, in Haiti the same basil is generally considered a powerful amulet. In our days, basil is an integral part of Mediterranean cuisines, and it is so loved there that skilful culinary invented how the basil can be drunk. Drink from basil is prepared to ridiculously easy, and its taste will pleasantly surprise you. Try to prepare this drink, treat your friends and do not say what is the main ingredient, the options you hear most unexpected and different. Drink from basil has a tonic and soothing effect. After a hard day's work or in a hot heat, a glass of refreshing basil will be at hand.
- Basil purple fresh 1 bunch
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Sugar 150g
- Water 2500 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the drink we need a lemon, a bunch of basil, sugar and water.
- Step 2 In a saucepan boil the water, and in the meantime, separate the leaves from the stems of basil, and cut the lemon into rings.
- Step 3 After the water boils, add the basil, lemon and sugar to the pan. Then wait for the water to boil a second time, cover the drink with a lid and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 Remove the lemon so that it does not give bitterness and leave to infuse for another 30 minutes.
- Step 5 Then strain the drink through a sieve.
- Step 6 You can drink cold with ice or warm, like tea.