Recipe Salad "Khrustik" from Pekinese cabbage
Peking cabbage salad Excellent salad withCrispy fresh cucumbers and Peking cabbage, canned corn and ham sausage, which, by the way, can easily be replaced with another favorite meat product! Green onion gives the salad the appropriate flavor, and dressing from mayonnaise makes it nutritious and nutritious! Such a salad is good at any time of the year and will decorate both everyday and festive table!
- Cabbage Peking 500 g
- Corn canned 1 can
- Ham 200 g
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make a salad, we need Peking cabbage, fresh cucumber, ham sausage (or ham), canned corn, green onion, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Cut the ham sausage or ham into thin strips.
- Step 3 Cucumber and also cut into strips.
- Step 4 Green onion and crush me.
- Step 5 Pine cabbage shred.
- Step 6 We connect in a deep salad bowl and mix the cut sausage, cucumber, onion, Peking cabbage and canned corn.
- Step 7 Season the salad with mayonnaise, add salt and black ground pepper to taste.
- Step 8 Let's stir the salad and immediately serve it.