Recipe Soup puree "White Night"
Delicate soup Mashed soups are very delicious and delicious. And also they are very useful. This soup is puree from oatmeal with the addition of milk and chicken broth - a combination unusually tasty and warming. A broth is extremely important to cook from a domestic chicken, it has a completely different taste and aroma. Such soup-mash is good to serve with croutons, prepared from baguette or with aromatic black bread.
- Oat flakes 60 g
- Broth chicken 300 ml
- Milk 100 ml
- Butter 20 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- White pepper powder 1 g
- Nutmeg 1 gr
- A mixture of French herbs 1 g
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary products: oatmeal, milk, broth, yolks, butter, spices.
- Step 2 In a saucepan, combine the milk and broth. Heat. Add oat flakes. Boil 10-12 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Step 3 Grind the mass with a blender.
- Step 4 Add yolks, butter, salt, white pepper, nutmeg. To warm, stirring and not bringing to a boil. When serving sprinkle with French herbs.