Recipe Salad with pear and cheese Dor Blue
Salad with blue cheese This salad surelyLike all lovers of blue cheese, which is prepared from cow's milk with the addition of mold penicillium roqueforti according to a prescription kept in secret since the beginning of the 20th century. According to my observations, all people fall strictly on those who love this cheese and those who refuse to perceive it as an edible product, indifferent, as a rule, does not happen. The combination of cheese and pear in salads has long been a classic, it's enough to just use cheese with noble mold in it, and you'll get a rather refined salad.
- Cheese Dor Blue 50g
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Honey 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Walnut 50 g
- Pear 1 pc.
- Iceberg salad 150 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- White wine vinegar 5 ml
- Mustard French (with grains) 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To make a salad you will need: cheese, pear, iceberg salad, walnuts, honey, olive oil, mustard with grains, wine vinegar, salt and juice of half a lemon.
- Step 2 In a heated frying pan fry the walnutsNuts, about 5 minutes, then turn down the heat and pour honey in the pan, stir the nuts continuously and continue to fry them until they get a suntanned glossy look. Transfer them to a plate slightly greased with vegetable oil, otherwise it will be very difficult to remove them from the frying pan when they cool.
- Step 3 To prepare the dressing, mix the olive oil, mustard, wine vinegar and salt.
- Step 4 Whip with a fork, otherwise you will damage the mustard seed.
- Step 5 In a large bowl, pick up the leaves of the salad with your hands.
- Step 6 Cut the cheese into small triangles.
- Step 7 Cut the pear into quarters, remove the core and chop thin slices. Without losing time, moisten the pear slices with lemon juice, so that it does not darken.
- Step 8 Mix all the ingredients, season the salad andServe on the table. If you know the tastes of your guests, I suggest giving this salad portionwise, putting the salad in a ring of finely chopped pears, just do not forget to sprinkle it with lemon juice.