Recipe Cookies with cardamom
Spicy cookies This recipe attracted me to a bookWilliam Pokhlebkin "Secrets of a good cuisine." Being his big fan, I read his books from time to time and cook on the advice of this great man. These cookies are prepared very quickly and simply, but the presence of cardamom gives them a special and elegant look. If you do not like this spice, you can replace it with lemon zest, cocoa, ground coffee, finely chopped dried fruits, nuts. Do not be embarrassed if the dough does not hold together properly when all the ingredients are combined. Do not add anything! Continue to mix thoroughly. If all proportions are met, an elastic, slightly sticky dough should be obtained.
- Flour, wheat 250 g
- Sugar powder 140 g
- Butter 140 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Baking powder 3 tsp.
- Cardamom 1 tsp.
- Peanut 20 g
- Step 1 We will need: flour, sugar powder, softened butter, egg, baking powder and cardamom (grind the seeds into powder).
- Step 2 Rinse the oil with flour.
- Step 3 Add the powdered sugar and baking powder.
- Step 4 In a separate bowl, beat the egg and add to it the frayed cardamom.
- Step 5 We put everything together in a dough and mix it well.
- Step 6 Spread a teaspoon of pechenyushki, simply shapeless pieces, on a pan covered with parchment paper. If desired, you can decorate the cookies with nuts or dried fruits. I took the peanuts.
- Step 7 Bake for 20 minutes at 170 ° C. Bon Appetit!