Omelet recipe is simple
A simple and delicious breakfast - an omelet For many of theWe omelet - a breakfast or a snack in a hurry, the preparation of which takes a minimum of time and effort. And yet this is a wonderful dish for baby food - nourishing and useful, helping out always when there is no time or too lazy to cook cereal milk porridge. Many housewives have their secrets of cooking omelet, which arise from the taste preferences of the family and experience. Someone necessarily beats eggs with milk and flour, getting as a result something in between eggs and big pancakes, other flour is never added, preferring that the omelette has a delicate, slightly lumpy and unrelated consistency. And still others do without milk, lightly beating eggs with salt and spices and frying them in vegetable oil. Someone turns an omelet in the process of preparation, and someone makes an omelette in a large-diameter frying pan, so that it turns out to be delicate and propex itself. Having an omelet mixture at the base, you can cook a thousand different dishes: simple omelettes, omelets with stuffing wrapped in a tube or an envelope, omelets with baking. Learning to cook an omelette in a simple way, you can always complicate this recipe, adding to it your favorite products.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Cheese hard 40 g
- Milk 0.5 tbsp.
- Dill fresh 0.5 bunch
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Products for omelet: chicken eggs, milk, hard cheese and a little greens.
- Step 2 Whisk the eggs with milk and a pinch of salt.
- Step 3 A small piece of cheese rubbed on a coarse grater, a couple of sprigs of dill or other greens finely chopped.
- Step 4 Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour in the eggs, fry 3-5 minutes.
- Step 5 Then, when the omelette is almost ready, add the cheese and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 6 As soon as the cheese melts, the omelette is ready, and sprinkled with greens.