Recipe Fried Mushrooms
- Fresh mushrooms - 450 Grams
- Olive oil - 2 items. Spoons
- Garlic - 1 tooth
- Parsley - 1 st. Spoon (preferably Italian, chop finely)
- Red, pounded pepper - 1 Pinch
- Salt - 1 piece (to taste)
Mushrooms rinse, peel and cut into mediumPieces. In the pan, pour in the olive oil, add finely chopped garlic and red pepper. Set on medium fire. Add the mushrooms before the garlic begins to change color. Add salt. Cook on medium heat until mushrooms become soft. Top with parsley. And serve hot.