A jam of apples with cinnamon and rum
Apple jam Apple jam with cinnamon andRum - very harmonious to the taste, and in spite of the fact that the alcohol completely evaporates even before the cooling of the apple mass, leaving piquancy to enhance the taste, such a dessert is not suitable for everyone. Jam is good in a bread maker with the appropriate regime and in the usual way - in a saucepan on the stove: bring to a boil and then cook over medium heat for about half an hour with intermittent stirring. Harvested cinnamon stick and lemon slices I use for single brewing tea (for 1 liter of boiling water 2-3 teaspoons of large-leaved black tea, lemon and cinnamon from jam) is an excellent natural flavor.
- Apple 1000 g
- Lemon 50 g
- Sugar 500g
- Water 100 ml
- Cinnamon sticks 1 stick
- Rum dark 30 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the jam you need sweet and sour dense apples, sugar, water, lemon, rum and cinnamon (preferably with chopsticks, but it will also come in handy).
- Step 2 Cut the apples into cubes about 1 cm, periodically sprinkling them with lemon juice.
- Step 3 In the breadmaker container, pour in the water, add sugar, add chopped apples, lemon slices directly with the skin and a cinnamon stick.
- Step 4 Set the "jam" mode.
- Step 5 After finishing the cooking in a hot jam pour rum or cognac, stir and after a few minutes, transfer the jam into storage cans or a serving bowl. Cinnamon and lemon should be removed.
- Step 6 Serve the dessert chilled.