Recipe: Creamy mushroom sauce
Mushroom suos One of the most fragrant and delicateSauces is creamy-mushroom - it can be served to meat, chicken, vegetables or pasta. Quite a few mushrooms (can even be frozen), onions and cream and your dish will be pleasantly transformed. If you use forest mushrooms for such sauce - instead of roasting, it will be more appropriate to boil them. Density of the sauce you can easily control, during the preparation, diluting it with milk, in addition, to your taste, you can leave it with mushroom pieces or make it homogenous, whisking in a blender.
- Mushroom champignons 100 g
- Cream 300 ml
- Onions 1 pc.
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp. L.
- Butter 50 g
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare a creamy mushroom sauce you will need: mushrooms, cream (10-20%), onion, flour, butter and vegetable oil, salt.
- Step 2 Peel the mushrooms finely into the pieces that you want to see in the sauce.
- Step 3 Cut the onion into cubes.
- Step 4 On vegetable oil fry onions until golden brown.
- Step 5 Then attach champignons to it and fry it under the lid until the moisture evaporates.
- Step 6 On the other frying pan, melt the creamyOil and stir a spoonful of flour so that there are no lumps. If you want to make cream-colored sauce - first fry the flour (in a dry frying pan), and then add the oil, so that the sauce was less dense, limit the teaspoon of flour.
- Step 7 Pour in the cream and mix well. Sauce should be cooked on low heat, stirring constantly and not bringing to a boil.
- Step 8 Add the fried mushrooms and onionStir the sauce for another 3 minutes, if it seems too thick - dilute with milk and cook for a few more minutes. Pour into a gravy boat and serve warm.