Salmon Recipe in Cream Sauce
Cream sauce with saffron for fish Salmon filletHigh quality and taste. I suggest to your consideration fried salmon fillet with saffron sauce of cream, leeks and capers. The ingredients I picked up to the sauce so that they do not interfere with the aroma of saffron, and also emphasized the entire harmony of the fillet and sauce. The dish goes well with vegetables, rice or potatoes. It is prepared easily and quickly and will not leave you indifferent to such an unusual flavor palette. All culinary inspiration and waiting for your feedback!
- Salmon 800 g
- Cream 200 ml
- Leek 35 g
- Capers 1 tbsp. L.
- Saffron ground 125 mg
- Corn starch 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Let's prepare the ingredients: salmon fillets, cream of any fat content (but the fatter, the more delicious), a bag of saffron 125 mg, leeks, starch or thickener for sauces and capers.
- Step 2 Finely chop the onions and cook in cream for about 4 minutes.
- Step 3 Add a full spoonful of capers and cook, not forgetting to stir, for 2 more minutes.
- Step 4 Pour the whole bag of saffron,Stirring. We remove from the heat and pour a couple of tablespoons of cream with diluted starch. Intensively interfere, you can return to the fire and as soon as it starts to boil, remove from the plate and stop before a full thickening for another 2 minutes. We'll cover it and the sauce is ready.
- Step 5 We will check the fillets for the presence of bones (anyCase), delete if there are such. Season to taste, roll in flour and fry on both sides in a hot skillet in a small amount of butter. We immediately serve on a plate hot dishes with sauce. Enjoy your meal!