Potato and Poppy Sticks Recipe
And again the potatoes, and again in a new wayA simple and tasty dish from the available products, which is prepared not for long and is liked by almost everyone. Delicate potato sticks have a distinct piquant poppy taste. It is good to serve such sticks with sour cream or mushroom sauce. And if a few sticks remain after breakfast or lunch, they can then fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. This is also very tasty.
- Potatoes 500 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Wheat Flour 150 g
- Poppy 30 g
- Salt 5 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 30 ml
- Step 1 To make potato sticks with poppy seeds we need potatoes, flour, poppy seeds, eggs, salt.
- Step 2 Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked. Drain the water.
- Step 3 Add the poppies to the potatoes and carefully knead everything.
- Step 4 In the potato-poppy mixture to mix the eggs.
- Step 5 Add the flour, salt and knead the dough.
- Step 6 On a dusted board, form a strip of dough and cut off small pieces from it.
- Step 7 From the pieces form the sticks.
- Step 8 Boil the sticks in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Choose noisy.
- Step 9 Hot sticks with vegetable oil.