Grilled Welsh Recipe
Toasts with cheeseThe popularity of the cuisine of Great Britain - our compatriots are eager to try something new, and the English are pleased to prove that their cuisine is not as boring as it seems at first glance. Welsh cuisine is part of the cuisine of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as well as the very principality of Wales (Wales), on three sides surrounded by the sea, a large area of which is occupied by mountains. In addition to the famous Welsh oil, there since ancient times produce more than 50 types of farm cheeses. Not surprisingly, toasts with cheese have become a national snack of Wales. The second name for this recipe is the Welsh reibit, that is, baked pieces of bread, smeared with a mixture of cheese, eggs and mustard. In the original recipe, Welsh croutons are offered to bake bread for sandwiches, but with French baguette they are just as good. Try to cook these crispy toasts for breakfast, picnic or five o'clock tea.
- French loaf 1 pc.
- Gouda cheese 200g
- Butter 100 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Mustard French (with grains) 10 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Red pepper powder 3 g
- Dill fresh 0.5 bunch
- Step 1 To prepare the toast you will need: semisolid cheese, French baguette, butter, eggs, mustard with grains, salt, red pepper and herbs for decoration.
- Step 2 Cut the loaf into pieces 1-1.5 cm thick, place on a baking sheet and, to dry them, send to the oven at 180 ° C for 2 minutes on each side.
- Step 3 Scrunch the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Step 4 Whisk the eggs with a whisk.
- Step 5 Melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat, add the grated cheese, 1 teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 6 While stirring constantly, heat the mixture on low heat without boiling. As soon as the cheese melts, remove from heat, add eggs and mix.
- Step 7 Distribute the resulting mass of dried toast.
- Step 8 Bake the toasted toast at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 5 minutes (until golden brown). Serve as hot or cold.