Recipe Croquettes potato-cottage cheese
Croquettes combined These croquettes can becomeOne of the key dishes for every day. This is not syrniki, and not potato croquettes in its pure form. The taste is medium, balanced. Very homemade pleasant dish with an appetizing crust. Especially delicious croquettes in hot form with cold sour cream. I had small eggs. Seasonings and spices can be added to your taste, I confined myself to dill and a mixture of peppers. Mashed potatoes should be taken in the original form without adding oil, milk, cream. Only a little potato broth, very small, for viscosity.
- Mashed potatoes 270 g
- Curd 270g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Fresh dill 10 g
- Wheat Flour 100 g
- Baking powder 3 g
- Salt 2 g
- Mixture of peppers 1 g
- Step 1 Prepare the main products for cooking croquettes: mashed potatoes, eggs, cottage cheese, dill and spices.
- Step 2 Cook with a fork.
- Step 3 Add the mashed potatoes, stir. Put eggs, chopped dill, a little salt and a mixture of peppers.
- Step 4 Stir. Add the flour with the baking powder. Mix. It should be a homogeneous mass. Soft, not sticking, but loose enough.
- Step 5 Put your hands flat on the table with flour. The layer should be about 1 cm thick. Pull out the circles with a glass.
- Step 6 Put the dots on the floury place.
- Step 7 Fry in vegetable oil on both sides.