Salad of beets, spinach and cottage cheese
Salad from beets and cottage cheese Experienced housewives know,That it is enough to just step back from the usual rules of cooking, try to combine previously not combined products, as in the head a lot of new recipes of original soups, salads and other everyday and festive dishes are born. In many families it is customary to start any meal with a salad. And when you cook them every day, then in the course of time you start to want something new that has not been tried before. Here comes to the aid and imagination, thanks to which this unusual salad of beets and cottage cheese was born. In order not to spend a lot of time preparing it, the beetroot must be baked in the oven beforehand or boiled and then cooled. In the fridge, it can be stored for several days. In this recipe for making salad from beets, we used a rather fatty cottage cheese, but you do not interfere with experimenting with Adyghe cheese or less fatty cottage cheese. But spinach and basil are better than nothing to replace - they give the salad an unusual freshness and a pleasant aroma. If you want to cook a more solemn version, then you can do this: all ingredients except beets, grind, mix with dressing and put it on a thin slices of beet. Get an excellent portion snack.
- Beets 2 pcs.
- Spinach fresh 60 g
- Basil purple fresh 0.5 bunch
- Curd 200g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Zira (Cumin) ground 0.5 tsp.
- Sugar 0.5 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, take 2 small sweet beets, 9-12% fat curd, a spinach bunch, a small bunch of basil, a purple onion, olive oil and spices.
- Step 2 Pre-cook the beet (lower inCold water and cook from the boiling point 30-40 minutes - readiness to check with a wooden toothpick, it should easily enter). Then clean and cut into thin plates.
- Step 3 Cut the onion into thin semicircles.
- Step 4 Spinach and basil thoroughly rinse, dry and cut.
- Step 5 Prepare the dressing - combine the olive oil, ground zir, sugar, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Step 6 Connect the beets, cottage cheese, greens and dressing.
- Step 7 Mix gently and if necessary add salt to taste.