Recipe Grilled champignons
Champignons on skewers One of the simple andIncredibly tasty snacks, which can be cooked on charcoal - champignons on skewers. The taste of baked mushrooms is excellent for a mixture of Italian herbs, oregano in particular and granulated garlic. In this case, I preferred granulated fresh to get a softer garlic flavor and aroma. Oil in this case acts as a conductor of the flavor of seasonings and provides mushrooms an appetizing blush. Champignons are desirable to take the most fresh, so they will be more elastic and juicy. Wooden skewers must be soaked in water for 30-40 minutes before stitching. I had bamboo skewers.
- Mushrooms champignons 600 g
- Mixture of Italian herbs 2 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Garlic dried granulated 1 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Prepare mushrooms, a mixture of herbs, vegetable oil, granulated garlic.
- Step 2 Mushrooms washed or wiped with a napkin,Put in a sealed bag, add salt, herbs, garlic and butter. Tighten the bag and shake it so that the mushrooms are evenly covered with oil and seasonings.
- Step 3 Mushrooms strung on skewers, trying to separate large mushrooms separately, and small ones - separately.
- Step 4 Fry the mushrooms in a large heat, laying the skewers on the grill. When there is a beautiful blush - shoot.
- Step 5 You can serve the serve after cooking.