Recipe for Dessert-Parfait Harmony
- Sachet of banana pudding - 1 piece
- Strawberries - 1 piece (frozen)
- Sugar - 2 items. Spoons
- Lemon juice - 1/2 st. Spoons
- Yoghurt - 1 glass (low-fat without filler)
1. Even if you are preparing the parfait in the strawberry season, do not forget to freeze a few berries so that the dessert has the right temperature and density. 2. Prepare the banana pudding as indicated on the package, and if there is no pudding at hand, prepare a very thick jelly from banana puree (1 cup). 3. Frozen strawberries, sugar and all-fat lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. 4. Chop the cooled yogurt into glasses so that it occupies almost half the height of each glass. 5. On top of the yogurt gently lay the strawberry puree, and place the top layer of banana pudding. A gorgeous dessert is ready to please your loved ones!