Recipe of Marzipan Figurine
Marzipan figurines for decorating cakesMastic cakes are becoming increasingly popular because they provide an opportunity to cook cake for address, decorated with objects or characters, meaningful for the person to whom the cake is intended as a gift. It is especially interesting to decorate cakes for children, because they are so sincerely happy when they see on the cake of their favorite fairy-tale or cartoon characters, toys and objects of children's hobbies. Of the various types of mastic for modeling figurines, I found the best marzipan. Marzipan is prepared on the basis of finely ground almonds with sugar syrup. Now it can be bought ready in the store both painted and natural. I'll tell you how to paint marzipan and how to mold pony figurines from the animated series "Friendship is a miracle."
- Marzipan 400 g
- Food coloring 6 g
- Sugar powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Sugar pencil 6 pcs.
- Step 1 To sculpt the figures, we needNatural marzipan, natural food colorings, sugar pencils, powdered sugar. If there are no special stacks and tools for sculpting, we take improvised means: a plastic knife, toothpicks, a stick or a brush with a rounded end.
- Step 2 Powdered natural food colorings,Which are dye extracts of plants (curcumin, annato, chlorophyll, etc.), in a small amount poured into a cup and diluted with water. Lower the tip of the toothpick into the dye and pierce a piece of marzipan over the entire surface.
- Step 3 Mash the marzipan with paint, likePlasticine, until it is evenly colored. The intensity of staining can be controlled by the amount of dye. I prefer to use the minimum amount.
- Step 4 Color the entire marzipan in different colors andWe wrap the pieces in a packing film. If during molding marzipan begins to stick to your hands or a board, you need to mix a little sugar powder or hold marzipan in the refrigerator.
- Step 5 Take the marzipan of the required color, for example, lilac to sculpt Twilight Sparkle - Twilight Spark. Roll the cylinder about 3 cm in length.
- Step 6 The third part of the rolled billet for the trunk is lifted upwards and drawn to the cone for the neck.
- Step 7 We roll the ball and pull out a little on one side to make a muzzle.
- Step 8 Two small pieces the size of a pea flatten and give a drop-shaped shape. Attach to the head, forming elongated ears.
- Step 9 We connect the head and trunk. Using a rounded stick, we select a part of the muzzle, in which the tip of the toothpick is squeezed by the mouth and nostrils.
- Step 10 Roll out 4 cones, flatten the wide end - these will be hooves, and narrow cut at an angle so that you can attach to the trunk.
- Step 11 We attach the legs to the trunk, bend it so as to give the pony a movement or a standing posture. Roll out the thin flagellum of two colors, fasten them to make the mane and tail.
- Step 12 We finish the modeling of the pony, fixing the tail and mane in a beautiful bend. I painted my eyes with white sugar pencil and melted chocolate.
- Step 13 The principle is clear - we also mold othersPonies, after which they can decorate the cake to the delight of the little birthday. If the figures are pre-formed, store them in a container in the refrigerator until the time of use.