Recipe Flounder with dried apricots and nuts
Fragrant swindler with dried fruitsThey are made from leftovers, that is, not eaten with millet mush ... But I think that it is possible to weld it specially for testing this variant. Adding vanilla, cinnamon and ginger to the traditional vanilla recipe makes a simple casserole delicious and even more useful. As a sprinkler to the walnuts it is better to add brown sugar, but the usual or vanilla is also quite suitable. Adjust the amount of spices to your taste.
- Groats plum 1 tbsp.
- Butter 25 g
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Walnut 50 g
- Dried apricots 100 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar vanilla 3 tsp.
- Vanilla pods 1 g
- Cinnamon sticks 1 g
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare the marshmallowGrated croutons, sugar, a little butter, cinnamon (stick 3 cm), fresh ginger root (2 cm), vanilla sugar and vanilla (I have a piece of dry stick from a jar of sugar), dried apricots and walnuts.
- Step 2 Rinse the rind and pour water. Add a pinch of salt, cinnamon, vanilla and ginger to the casserole. Bring to a boil, lower the heat to a minimum, close the lid and allow the porridge to boil for 15-20 minutes, it turns out fluffy and crumbly. Add the butter.
- Step 3 In the cooled porridge add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar or vanilla sugar, yolks and mix. Put in the mass of whipped whites.
- Step 4 Spread the mass over the greased silicone molds or one. Stick the pieces of dried apricots.
- Step 5 Walnuts chop and mix with vanilla sugar.
- Step 6 Put the oven in a preheated to 190 ° CBake for about 30-40 minutes (depending on the size of the swindler). Sprinkle practically ready hot potatoes with sweet nut crumbs and you can hold them for a few more minutes in a cooling oven.