Potato and Cheese Recipe
Crispy potatoes with blue cheese Recipes of manyCulinary masterpieces are not invented by venerable chefs who have at their disposal whole storerooms stuffed with various products, but modest owners of roadside inns and ordinary housewives. And more often original and tasty dishes were created from ... despair, scarcity of stocks and necessity at these initial data to feed a family or unexpected visitors. A striking example of this - Kolobok, the hero of the famous Russian fairy tale. And also the salad "Mimosa", which arose from the food shortage of Soviet times, and the salad "Caesar", born from the remnants of those products that were found in the owner of a small Mexican restaurant. So, the dish presented to your attention can be referred to this category of masterpieces. So, if we have a stale loaf or breadcrumbs, a few potatoes, an egg and a slice of cheese with mildew. Although it is not so important, what kind of cheese do you have, take any and do not regret it. Of course, potatoes and cheese are not obtained for those who count each calorie, but it's delicious simply incredible! And the guests are not ashamed to serve - nobody will ever think of meat entrecotes or other delicacies when you give them these crispy ruddy "tablets".
- Potatoes 4 pcs.
- Cheese with mold soft 100 g
- Breadcrumbs 4 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 The main ingredients of our dish: potatoes boiled in a uniform, soft cheese with molded Dor blu or other blue cheese for your taste, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Step 2 Peel the potatoes and cut into circles about 1 cm thick.
- Step 3 Cut the cheese into pieces.
- Step 4 Put a piece of cheese on each potato bowl and cover it with potatoes again.
- Step 5 Beat the egg. Dip the resulting sandwiches into an egg, and then roll in breadcrumbs. Fry, in warm olive oil, on both sides for 2-3 minutes to ruddy.
- Step 6 You can serve potatoes with cheese as warm or cold.