Recipe Salad with eggplant "Sour"
Salad with aubergines, tomatoes and mushrooms SaladHigh-calorie, and even very much. But not heavy, in spite of the fact that the eggplants and champignons are fried, and in the sauce there are nuts. Vegetables need to be fried at the very minimum amount of butter, but that they at the same time are not dry. The sauce is prepared on the basis of low-fat sour cream, which gives the salad a special freshness. From the indicated quantity of products, 2 plates of lettuce laid out in this order once are obtained. If the vegetables are not large, then you can cut them in circles.
- Eggplant 600 g
- Mixture of peppers 1 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Mushrooms champignons 250 g
- Tomatoes 200 g
- Walnut 25 g
- Salt 1 g
- Lemon juice 30 ml
- Sour cream 150 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Step 1 Prepare the main products: eggplant, tomatoes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, sour cream and spices.
- Step 2 Eggplant rinse with semicircles 1 cm thick. Salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 Mushrooms, rinse, dry and cut into slices.
- Step 4 Fry the mushrooms in a small amount of vegetable oil, along with finely chopped onions.
- Step 5 Eggplant rinse off the salt, allow to dry a little and fry in a small amount of vegetable oil. Put on paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- Step 6 Prepare the sauce by combining sour cream, chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, crushed nuts.
- Step 7 Picking up the salad: first a layer of eggplant, then - tomatoes, cut into circles or semicircles. Pepper with a mixture of peppers, after - a layer of sauce and on top - mushrooms with onions. Decorate with fresh herbs.