Recipe Thina Sauce
Sesame paste "Thina" sauce is a sesamePasta with lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and spices. Perfectly combines with vegetables and legumes, also this sauce can be filled with salads. Traditionally, the sauce is used in Jewish cuisine for falafels (vegetables and chickpeas in pita). The sauce has a rich sesame-garlic flavor, pleasant freshness and sourness due to lemon juice.
- Sesame White 200 g
- Olive oil 80 ml
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Lemon juice 3 tsp.
- Sea salt 10 g
- Black pepper powder 4 g
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Step 1 To prepare the sauce you will need sesame, olive oil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Dry the sesame in a dry frying pan.
- Step 3 Then pour into a blender and add olive oil in portions, gradually mixing.
- Step 4 Bring to a liquid sour cream and pour into a separate container.
- Step 5 Then mix in the blender garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Step 6 Add the sesame-olive paste and mix.
- Step 7 The sauce is ready.