Recipe Salad with corn, corn and apple
Salad with a root and an apple I suggest to tryVery simple salad with a fresh taste of corn, apple, soft curd cheese and corn. For filling, peanut oil is used in a mixture with lemon juice, which gives an additional taste and aroma. Nuts can be used any, available, you can take and nut mixture. Soft curd cheese can be replaced with granular cottage cheese.
- Salad Corn 70 g
- Cottage cheese grainy 100 g
- Corn canned 60 g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Almond 2 tbsp. L.
- Peanut oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon juice 2 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need a corn salad, canned corn, apple, almonds or other nuts, soft curd cheese, peanut butter, lemon, pepper.
- Step 2 We sort out the root, remove roots and damaged leaves, put it in cold water with the addition of vinegar, soak for 10 minutes and dry it.
- Step 3 Put the root in the portioned salad bowls or kremanki.
- Step 4 Whisk the peanut butter with lemon juice and pepper to the emulsion state. Pepper is better to use freshly ground.
- Step 5 We spread the curd cheese on the root leaves and pour the sauce over it.
- Step 6 Put the corn on the salad bowls, with which the liquid was previously drained. Do not mix, but just move the layers with a fork. This protects the salad from quick sagging and suction.
- Step 7 Nuts are chopped. The degree of refinement is chosen according to your taste, but I like large pieces.
- Step 8 Figuratively rub the apple and sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- Step 9 Put the apple on the edge of the salad bowl.
- Step 10 The final touch - sprinkle the salad with nuts and immediately served to the table. Salads like this should not stand, as they lose both useful properties and attractiveness.